Responsible Social Networking
This 25-minute course defines the risks and consequences of social networking and provides guidance to help employees use social media responsibly. Social networking sites, such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, have become increasingly popular venues to post opinions and network with colleagues. An organization’s success relies on all employees understanding these risks.
- Defining social networking risks
- The consequences with using social networks
- Best practices when using social media
- Public Information policies and standards
Safe Remote and Mobile Computing
This 25-minute course defines the risks of remote and mobile computing as well as the best practices employees should take when working at home, in transit, or away from the office.
- Risks of using mobile devices
- Best practices for using mobile devices and connecting to networks
- Protecting equipment and data when working remotely
- Identifying and reporting security threats
Build a concise, targeted training program specific to your organization’s needs. Call Compass IT Compliance today to discuss your training objectives and goals at (855)-768-8480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.