Outsourced Information Security Officer
As cybersecurity becomes more of a threat to businesses, organizations must allocate resources to develop, implement, and maintain an effective information security program. On top of that, new compliance requirements mandate that these same organizations have an Information Security Officer on staff to oversee all aspects of information and cyber security. Most organizations cannot afford this type of resource, particularly smaller organizations.
Compass ISO Services
Compass is well versed in helping organizations develop, implement and maintain an effective Information Security program through our Outsourced ISO service. We have worked with numerous organizations to help them:
- Develop and implement IT Security Policies and Procedures
- Assist in maintaining compliance with applicable Federal, State, and Industry Regulations
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of an organization's Information Security Program
- Inform Executive Leadership of current threats and compliance updates to help them make smarter business decisions
Compass Outsourced ISO Benefits
The Compass Outsourced ISO service provides an organization with a dedicated resource that is well versed in information and cyber security across a variety of vertical markets. In addition, some of the benefits organizations see include:
Cost Effective - By outsourcing to Compass, you will save the cost of adding another full-time employee onto your staff.
Flexible - Start with what you need today and scale as you grow while taking into account your needs and budgetary constraints.
Expertise - All Compass IT Audit and Security professionals have at least 10 years experience and carry industry leading certifications such as:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Services Professional (CISSP)
- PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Team Approach - While you would have a dedicated resource acting on your behalf, you would get the added benefit of the entire Compass IT Compliance team to assist your organization mitigate your risk of a breach.
Every organization has their own unique needs. The good news is that Compass has a solution that will meet those needs not only today but as you scale and grow. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your organization secure the sensitive information you have today, comply with the applicable regulations required by your business, and save time, money and resources in the process.