Compass believes in providing the education you need to make critical choices that affect your organization. We are committed to offering no cost knowledge based presentations that are relevant to your changing business.
Join us for our upcoming Breakfast and Learn!
As you know, October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month. For that reason, we are holding a special event at our corporate office on October 25th from 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM. This is going to be a Breakfast and Learn educational and networking event where we are going to have 2 amazing guests present on the current state of cybersecurity and provide some tips you can use to mitigate your risk of a successful attack. Our speakers include:
Captain John Alfred - Commander of RI State Police Cyber Crimes Unit:
- What are the Most Common Threats, How to Protect Yourself, and Why Cyber Crime is "Easy"
Tom Basiliere - CIO of Provant Healthcare:
- How to Mitigate Your Risk of a Breach and How Behavioral Aspects Can Help Prevent a Breach
Since this is a special event, there are 3 ways that you can participate:
- In Person - Limited to 25 registrants you can attend at our corporate office where a light breakfast, coffee, and refreshments will be provided. Also, as a thank you, we will be giving away a free tee-shirt to those who attend in person but you have to be quick, there are only 25 spots open! Link to register is below.
- Virtual - For those who cannot attend in person, we will be broadcasting the entire event live. (Link to register below.)
- Recording - We will be recording all presentations and making them available on our website and on our YouTube Channel.
This is an event with some great speakers that you won't want to miss. Details and links to register are below:
What: Cybersecurity Doesn't Have to be Spooky Breakfast and Learn
When: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Where: Compass IT Compliance Offices - 2 Asylum Road, North Providence, RI, 02904
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on the 25th!
As always, to view archived recordings of our past webinars, please visit our YouTube Channel!
Compass IT Compliance is a leading provider of IT Compliance, Audit and Security services. Our staff of experienced Qualified Security Assessors (QSA), Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA) and Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) will be presenting on IT Compliance topics that are affecting your organization.
Compass would love to hear from you on topics that would be of interest to your organization. Send us your feedback to email@example.com.