Web Application Scanning Services
Web Applications offer hackers an attack vector and a potentially dangerous entry point to your organization. Web Application Scanning allows you to identify potential vulnerabilities in your web applications and provide a prioritized remediation strategy to secure your web applications and close any loopholes that could be exploited. This allows you to identify the most critical flaws first, strengthening your security posture faster.
Web Application Scanning will identify vulnerabilities, such as:
- Broken Authentication
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- XML External Entities (XXE)
- Broken Access Control
- Security Misconfiguration
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Deserialization
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Insufficient Logging and Monitoring
- Detailed Technical Report - This report will outline the tools that were used to conduct the testing, as well as all vulnerabilities identified during the assessment that are ranked, based on risk to the customer, and a proposed remediation strategy to mitigate the risk associated with each vulnerability
- Executive Summary Report - This report will provide a high-level overview of the assessment process, methodology used, and overall risk to the organization based on the results of the assessment
Let Compass IT Compliance assist your organization in assessing any risks present through our Web Application Scanning so you can secure your web app environment, comply with regulatory compliance requirements, and save time, money, and resources in the process. Contact Us today to discuss your unique situation. Secure. Comply. Save.
Looking for Web Application Penetration Testing? Click here to learn more!