Cloud Security Services
In today’s world, with rising infrastructure costs and ever escalating security threats, many organizations have decided to host some or all of their environment and data in the cloud instead of locally on premise. Well known cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google, all offer robust environments that allow users to leverage a modern well-secured hardware environment. Just because the physical environment is certified secured does not mean that your environment is secure or compliant. Securing what is in the cloud is just as important as making sure the cloud itself is secure. Moving infrastructure, applications, and data to a cloud-based service introduces risks in areas such as:
- Identity & Access Management
- Business Continuity & Incident Management
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Infrastructure & Virtualization Security
- Governance & Risk Management
Our Cloud Security Risk Assessment will identify weaknesses within the configuration, policies, and access controls of a cloud environment. This process includes observations and interviews to compile a matrix of risks and gaps. Compass IT Compliance will also provide detailed remediation recommendations for any gap or finding which will assist organizations when mitigating issues to an acceptable risk level. Our assessment includes reviews of both the data and the applications in the cloud to determine common weaknesses in installation, configuration, policies, and object access control. Following the recommendations from this assessment will help to minimize the potential of a data breach or a compromised account.
As part of the Cloud Security Risk Assessment service, Compass IT Compliance will perform a scan of the Customer's cloud environment (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google) and provide information on which resources may not be configured correctly.
- Executive Summary Report - This report will provide a high-level overview of the assessment process, methodology used, and overall risk to the organization based on the results of the assessment
- Cloud Security Detailed Control Matrix - This report will outline the controls based on the framework utilized, and what the organization is doing compared to these controls. Each control, if applicable, will provide a risk ranking, as well as a remediation strategy, to reduce the overall risk related to that control
Let Compass IT Compliance assist your organization in assessing any risks present through our Cloud Security services. You can secure your cloud environment, comply with regulatory compliance requirements, and save time, money, and resources in the process. Contact Us today to discuss your unique situation. Secure. Comply. Save.